Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting to know the Haney's

Hello! I can't believe I am starting a blog....but here I (Jen) am!! Patrick and I thought it would be fun to write our thoughts out on our blog because we both love to write....and I really love to talk.....so we will see how this all works out! We got married about 6 months ago in Tyler Texas surrounded by our wonderful family and friends. I feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing group of friends who have walked with me the past 15 years of my life. To have them stand by me on my wedding day was surreal. Patrick and I met teaching at the high school where we currently teach now. We were friends for 4 years before we dated and then got married. It has been fun to be "Mr. and Mrs. Haney" at school around our high school students. So, for now, we are learning daily what is means to live our lives as "The Haney's".

I am going to post a few pics of the wedding so you can get acquainted....











No comments: