Thursday, February 5, 2009

Getting Krunk at Kroger

I thought I would share what a typical shopping trip is like for me when I shop for my classes. This day I was shopping for Lasagna. By the end of the trip I could barely push the cart. When we make our Thanksgiving feast in November I have to push 2 carts. People are always asking me what I am making and why I have so much food. No one ever wants to get behind me in line....it's a hard job I have. :)





Overall, I love my job. It has it's ups and downs but I love my students and they make me laugh so much. I do get tired of loading and unloading my car with groceries but lab days are worth it. They have fun and I get to taste test most of their food- I pass if it looks questionable. :)

2 comments:

kelly said...

ah hahahhaa - just saw those pics from new years!!! i forgot about that one of c & p!! funny guys ;)
i've never thought about how you have to get so much on your grocery shops - that's a ton of food!! you're such a good teacher, mrs haney!! you're totally the kind of teacher kids talk about & remember for years after they're out of school :)

The Suzinator said...

Oh my gosh... You are a good person :)