Monday, March 9, 2009

It's greek to me!



Ok....A new Whole Foods opened 2 minutes from our house last week. On Sunday Patrick and I took a stroll through it and I found this. (see above!) I have been reading alot about greek yogurt. I love yogurt and I frequently try out different varieties. This particular greek yogurt has no fat and 14 grams of protein! Yes- 14! Wow! I know- can you believe it? And- it is SO good. I tried the plain and it wasn't bad but very tart. This brand- chobani- has the non fat with the fruit on the bottom. I bought strawberry and blueberry and have loved both. It is the best- so rich and creamy and I love that. Only one downfall- it is a little pricy. It makes a good dessert- and it keeps you full because of all the protein. Anyway, thanks Greek people for making such good yogurt even though I may have to get a second job to keep buying it! :) Happy Monday!

3 comments:

kelly said...

mmmmm - sounds good! i will have to see if heb carries it... i have had no luck finding yogurt that isn't super fattening, but is thick & creamy. it's such a tough world...

Jen Haney said...

girl, this is your yogurt then....

Katrina said...

Don't tell Ben that you went to Whole Foods... :)