Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break and More....

While Spring Break was a few weeks ago I am just getting around to posting some of our happenings! We went to Tyler and hung out with my parents and my besties from High School! It was so much fun. My parents got a new puppy Sadie who is full of life - literally. Kelly came in to visit and all 4 of us got to spend 2 days together with the kiddos. It was so relaxing and a nice break! I love going home to see family and friends. I wish I had time to do it more.



Hudson loves to blow bubbles with Ginger!

Samuel is so funny! He cracked us up all weekend!



Mere and Samuel




One of the millionth self portriats we have of the two of us!


We also celebrated Patrick's moms 60th birthday! We went to Gloria's to suprise her. It was really good!



Two of our crazy nephews!







Patrick's mom Debbie! She is awesome! :)


Patrick and I. :)










No comments: