Sunday, September 21, 2008

Robin's Engaged!!!!

Friday night was Robin's 30th birthday party and surprise....she got engaged! It was so exciting and I can't wait to help plan for the big day! Robin is one of my dearest friends here in Dallas. We met the first day Darrah and I went to church when we first moved here. Since then our friendships have grown and we have all walked through the past 7 years of life together. I am so happy for Robin....she deserves the best!




Robin with her new beautiful ring!


Me, Robin and Darrah


Karis, V, Me, Robin, Darrah


Darrah and I

2 comments:

darrah said...

great pictorals! your earring and necklace combo photographed well. my eyes are looking a little tired, though. probably too much boxed wine, sprite and junior mints.

Jen Haney said...

that sounds like a country song...."boxed wine, sprite, and junior mints"...I didn't know song writing was one of your many talents!