Friday, October 10, 2008

How the cookie crumbles.....

I don't know where it all went wrong. I went to college, got a degree, have been teaching for 7 years...but yesterday it all went down in flames. I thought I explained everything to them. I thought they knew how to measure, I thought I was at least a teacher who could get a few good results. You would think that only one kitchen would make a tiny mistake, but when 5 out of six turn out the way they did, I left school wondering if I could make it as a news anchor. ( my dream job in high school) Today's cookies have been alot better today, thank goodness. I feel a bit more sure that I have the ability to teach the kids of the future. I just want to apologize if one day you go to panera and see a few of these on display. I tried.






It was bad y'all. Just plain BAD.

7 comments:

kelly said...

ooooo! i laughed so hard @ this one!!! what in the world were those???! it's a scary world we live in, thinking these are the bakers of the future... :)

kelly

The Suzinator said...

oh my...I have never been disgusted by cookies...but those are gross :) If all cookies looked like that, I'd lose weight...hummm...not a bad idea

Amanda Brooks said...

I am screaming laughing! I can just hear you posting that blog. Girl, I'm sure it wasn't you at all! Kids these days. ha! They probably cheat on their exams too... wink wink! :)

Christy said...

you are too funny jen! those looked terrible. look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Katrina said...

those are the kind of cookies Carsen would make!

Jennifer said...

Hey Jen,
I just found your blog. Hope you're doing well. Just wanted to say hi and hopefully we can keep in touch. Take care,
Jennifer

Jaime said...

HI Jen!! I'm so glad you found my blog. it's great seeing you on here and I'll add you to my blog list. That's the ONLY way I remember to look at everyone's blogs, but I have the BEST time reading about all our friends from BU, etc. I can't wait to keep up with you thru this. :)