Friday, October 10, 2008

Last weekend I was fortunate to meet 6 of my college friends in Austin for a much needed reunion. We had SO much fun. I love these girls! We basically laughed the whole time, brought our old college pictures, ate so much good food and just had a really relaxing time. I feel so blessed to have such great friends. It felt just like college again except we all stayed in the same place. In college we lived right next door to each other. I included pictures of our beautiful house on the river and some pics of us!!!



the kitchen!!
the living room....I fell asleep every night on one of those couches while we were all talking....sorry guys!
view from our back porch

Laura, Me, Shannon
Me and Kel!
Laura, Kel, Darrah
Mere, Me, Kelly
Our back porch...we drank coffee out there every morning
Bev and Kelly!!




1 comment:

The Suzinator said...

looks like a lot of fun!