Friday, October 10, 2008

This says it all....

I was having a rough day on Monday and I talked to my sister Virginia and when she came over that night to eat dinner with us she brought me this card. (see below) Let me tell you- it was perfect! I would have already been in therapy if it wasn't for her....she is the sweetest most loving person I know. I always apologize to her because I wasn't the most angelic growing up. I think I got all of the temper and she got all of the "nice". Once I locked her out of the house and went out the back door to the front where she was pitifully sitting alone and pelted her with water from the hose. Why?? Probably because she wasn't doing her chores and I felt like it was my "duty" as the older sister to make sure they are done. I also stuck her toothbrush in vasoline and made her eat a rice cake with mustard on it. There is so much more but I don't want to lose any friends. ( I have asked for forgiveness I promise!) Finally, one day she had had enough. She socked me in the jaw. I will always remember that day. She didn't even get in trouble because mom knew I had it coming.

So, thank you V for all of the therapy over the years! You are always the voice of calm when I need it. I promise to never pelt you with the hose again.


I love you!


No comments: