Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9th graders are AWESOME! :)

This past Sunday we had our 9th grade small group Christmas Party. My co-leader Aimee and I love our 9 girls and have been meeting with them every week for the past 5 months. (Aimee has been with them for a little longer than that) The girls are so funny and make us laugh constantly. I always leave small group thinking- did I have that much energy in 9th grade? I probably did. I loved my small group in high school- we are all still best friends today. :) I am still trying to get through a lesson without them laughing or being loud- maybe it will happen someday. :)

This is Aimee. Love her!! She is a great co-leader!

We had just exchanged gifts. I am telling you- they laugh constantly!

I can't get them to take a serious pic to save my life. Murphy is hiding behind her tree.


Caroline- the sweetest girl ever! She just made Highland Park Belles. (Drill Team...yes- I went to mock tryouts- they had three really hard routines. She is a freshman and she made it- really tough to do!)



Emily, another Emily, Me, Maggie, Alexis


Chloie, Murphy, Caroline






2 comments:

kelly said...

really, i can't get enough of your funny blog!!! i love the flintstone outfit & ya know i'm always with you on the coordination thing - it's just one of the few things we weren't blessed with, huh?? :)
your girlies are so cute!!

Katrina said...

I bet you are an amazing leader! can you stick around until Carsen is in 9th grade?