Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Haney Family Thanksgiving



Ok. Ok. It has been way too long. I wanted to post something...so I decided to post the recent pic of the Haney family at Thanksgiving. His grandmother is 95 years old and an amazing woman. She is sharp as a tac! We love her and were so glad to spend some time with her during the holiday.


We also went to my parent's in Tyler but no pictures. I wish we would have. I do love my family and holiday's at the Hudgins are always interesting. Patrick and I braved the crowds on Friday and went to the Tyler Walmart and Target and of course I had to stop at Marshalls, and of course buy a purse. I love Marshalls. It is so fun to go and see what you can find! I almost bought a dress at Walmart but Patrick said I had 3 more just like it. He was right. I don't know what my facination with black dresses are. I put it back which was a huge victory! Yay for self control.


Our bed frame, who was graciously given to us by my aunt and uncle, has been experiencing technical difficulties lately. Two weeks ago we went and bought a new bed but it won't be delivered until around December 10th. Our backs started hurting so we quit sleeping on our old bed and have been sleeping on the aerobed until our new bed comes in. It has been kinda fun. Like a sleepover- except we are married and not 10 years old. Aerobeds are awesome. We love ours. We pick it up everyday and put it against the wall in the dining room just in case you were wondering if we just left it there. Sometimes I wish we did so I could lay around on it and watch TV but that would be just too down right lazy. We have to keep our dignity! :)


I am not sure if anyone reads this but I promise I am going to post more often. Promise!!!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

i read - and you are hilarious - so glad you like the aerobed - i don't know if i have tried one before. glad you had a good thanksgiving - let 's get together soon!

Jaime said...

cute fam pic...and I read!

kelly said...

i read, too!!! somehow i missed the veggie 411 post, though - too funny!!! you're such a good teacher :)

Jennifer said...

i'm laughing all the way thru your post. it was so funny...esp the part about your aerobed. hope you're doing well!!